Breaking News

Baby Suicide Bomber in a Wedding Ceremony, at Least 51 feared dead.

A child was used in a suicide bombing attack that killed at least 51 people at an outdoor wedding party in Turkey, Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan said.

Erdogan, who earlier on Sunday linked the attack to the terror group ISIS, said in an address live on national television in front of Istanbul's City Hall, that the attacker was between 12 and 14 years old. He said 69 people were wounded, 17 of them in critical condition.
The attack took place in Gaziantep, a city along the country's border with Syria.


PHOTO: A person shows pieces of projectile near the explosion scene following a late night attack on a wedding party that left at least 30 dead in Gaziantep in southeastern Turkey near the Syrian border, Aug. 21, 2016.
Add caption
Follow on twitterr @theglobestreamf  +THE GLOBE STREAM FLOW

 Prime Minister Binali Yildirim condemned the "devilish" bombing, which he said turned "a wedding party into a place of mourning." In Gaziantep, Deputy Prime Minister Mehmet Simsek and the country's health minister visited the wounded and the site of the attack.
"This is a massacre of unprecedented cruelty and barbarism," Simsek told reporters. "We are united against all terror organizations. We will not yield."

No comments